What is Group 10 on the periodic table called?

The elements of group 10 in the periodic table include nickel (Ni), palladium (Pd), platinum (Pt), and conceivably also the chemically uncharacterized darmstadtium (Ds).

These Group 10 elements are numbered by the current IUPAC style and are called the group of chemical elements. All these elements are d-block transition metals. Transition elements are those elements whose atoms have an unfinished d-subshell or whose cations have an unfinished d-subshell.

Was this answer helpful?


0 (0)


Choose An Option That Best Describes Your Problem

Thank you. Your Feedback will Help us Serve you better.

Leave a Comment

Your Mobile number and Email id will not be published. Required fields are marked *