Human genome consists of 3.16 billion base pairs present on 23 pairs of chromosomes in each cell. Only 2 percent of genome codes for proteins. Around 30,000 genes are present in human DNA. Functions of 50 per cent of genes are unknown.
- DNA Polymerase
- Polygenic Inheritance
- Chromosome Structure
- Cell – The Unit of Life
- Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- Chromosomal Disorder In Humans
- Molecular Basis Of Inheritance – Important Notes For NEET
- Flashcards Of Biology For NEET Molecular Basis Of Inheritance
- Principles Of Inheritance And Variation – Important Notes For NEET
- Flashcards Of Biology For NEET Principles Of Inheritance And Variation
Stay tuned to BYJU’S to learn similar questions and important points related to genes and chromosomes.