1) Transcription is occurring
2) DNA replication is occurring
3) The DNA is condensed into a Chromatin Fibre
4) The DNA double helix is exposed
Answer: 3) The DNA is condensed into a Chromatin Fibre
Explanation: The histone H1 binds to the linker DNA that links the two nucleosomes in a chromatin fibre. It shows that DNA is in condensed form. During replication and transcription, histones are removed.
- Chromosome Structure
- Molecular Basis Of Inheritance – Important Notes For NEET
- Flashcards Of Biology For NEET Molecular Basis Of Inheritance
Stay tuned to BYJU’S to learn similar NEET Questions.