Most of the DNA is found in the nucleus of the cell known as nuclear DNA. A small amount of DNA is found in mitochondria (mtDNA). Plants have DNA in chloroplasts (cpDNA) also. Friedrich Miescher isolated DNA for the first time from the nuclei of white blood cells and named it ‘nuclein’.
- Polygenic Inheritance
- Chromosome Structure
- Short Notes Of Biology For NEET Aneuploidy
- Chromosomal Disorder In Humans
- Molecular Basis Of Inheritance – Important Notes For NEET
- Flashcards Of Biology For NEET Molecular Basis Of Inheritance
- Principles Of Inheritance And Variation – Important Notes For NEET
- Flashcards Of Biology For NEET Principles Of Inheritance And Variation
Stay tuned to BYJU’S to learn similar questions and important points related to DNA and other cellular components.