5 Difference between areolar and adipose tissue
differences between Areolar and Adipose tissues
1. Areolar tissue is mainly connective.
2. It usually fixes skin with the muscles.Found beneath the epithelia, between the skin and muscles, around blood vessels, nerves and in the bone marrow.
3. It forms packaging the material in all organs between the muscles.
4. It has two types of fibres white and yellow.
5.Consists of different types of cells such as fibroblasts, mast cells, macrophages and plasma cells.
6.Fills the space inside the organs and supports internal organs.
1. It is mainly concerned with the storage of fat.
2. The cells are spherical or oval and are packed in a matrix.
3. The matrix of the tissue consists of fibroblasts, macrophages and collagen fibres.
4. Found beneath the skin, around the kidneys and other internal organs such as intestines.
5.Consist of similar types of cells called adipocytes.
6.Acts as fat reservoir and insulator of heat.