72. With regard to Fundamental Rights as enshrined in the Indian Constitution, which of the following mentioned below are available to both citizens of India and foreigners?
1. Right against discrimination on ground of religion, race, caste, sex or place of birth.
2. Equality before law and equal protection of law.
3. Right to elementary education.
4. Freedom of speech and expression.
5. Freedom to manage religious affairs.
b . 2, 3 and 5 only
Except Article 15, 16, 19, 29 and 30 all other rights are available to both citizens and foreigners. Right against discrimination on ground of religion etc.Article 15.and freedom of speech Article 19. are available to citizens only.