i) Percentage of people in the height range 149.5 -159.5cm is equal to ______.
ii) Percentage difference between the number of people in the height range 159.5 - 169.5cm and 169.5 - 179.5cm is____.
20 , 6.66%
30 , 16.66 %
20 , 16.66 %
30 , 6.66 %
- Total number of people in 0-20 age group is 10
- Total number of people in 0-20 age group is 5
- Maximum number of people are from age group of 21-30 years
- Total number of people staying in the hotel is 35
- Total number of trees is 31
- The most common range of height of trees is 70-75 feet
- Least common range of height is 85-90 feet
- Total number of trees is 32
Bar graphs are usually used to represent 'categorical data' while histogram are usually used for 'continuous data' .
The height of the rectangle in a histogram is proportional to __________.
frequency of the class interval
Which of the following is correct histogram for the given data?
None of these
- Class width
- Class sizes
- Class frequencies
If two bars in a histogram have unequal widths but the same height, then which class interval will have a higher density of observations?
The one with higher class width
The one with lower class width
Both have same density