Q. The industrial sector is gradually growing in India.
Q. Which among the following options most appropriately suggest that Africa has a huge potential for industrial development?
- It has huge forest, water and mineral reserves.
- Huge number of educated population.
- Political stability in many African countries.
- Having modern infrastructure.
Q. Lack of capital and technology infrastructure is one of the reasons why Africa does not have growth in its industries.
Q. Which of the following industries did the Africans focus on when they started focusing on industrialization?
- Food processing
- Software solutions
Q. From the given options, select the main barriers to the development of the industrial sector in Africa.
- Insufficient resources
- Insufficient capital
- Prevalence of high purchasing power
- Unskilled labour force