Q. What is Rassundari Devi's autobiography called?
- Sultana's Dream
- Chaitanya Bhagabat
- Amar Jiban
Q. How did Rassundari Devi learn to read and write?
- By reading the Chaitanya Bhagabat
- By eavesdropping on English teachers who were teaching boys in a school near her house
- By studying school notes of her son and her husband’s work notes and books
- From an English teacher who lived near her house
Q. What was Rassundari Devi's "Amar Jiban" about?
- It was about her married life.
- It was about the troubles she faced as a teenage girl.
- It was about her everyday experiences in detail.
- It was about a woman’s struggle to attain literacy during her time.
Q. Where was Rassundari Devi born?
- West Bengal
Q. At what age did Rassundari Devi get married?