The Criminal Procedure
Q. Which of the following cannot be considered as a civil case?
- Land issues
- Marriage cases
- Property disputes
Q. Which of the following is not a punishment for a crime in India?
- Life imprisonment
- Death sentence
- Social service
Q. FIR is filed by the _____.
Q. When is an FIR filed?
- Immediately after a crime is reported
- None of the above
- Immediately after a verdict is announced
- At the discretion of the court
Q. Who among the following performs the activity of arresting criminals?
- Judges only
Q. FIR stands for _____.
- First Information Report
- Filed Information Report
- First Intimation Report
- Filed Intimation Report
Q. What is the first thing that happens when the police are informed of a particular crime?
- The police arrest the accused.
- The police detain the accused.
- The police register the First Information Report.
- The police take the case to the courts.