Q. Which of the following best describes the documentation of history through the practice of gathering and interpreting voices and memories of people?
- Vocal history
- Written history
- Musical history
- Oral history
Q. What are some of the things which affect the neutrality of a source of history?
- The integrity of the writer
- Writer's personal interests
- The period in which the writer lived
- Writer's political inclinations
Q. What is history all about?
- History is all about what happened in the past.
- History is about what is happening at present.
- History is the recorded evidence of our past.
- History is about how we will live in the future.
Q. Which of the following is NOT a material source of history?
Q. Coins where made using _____________.
Q. _______ are carvings on a stone or a wall that document important historical events.
- Stone carvings
Q. How do monuments generally act as sources of history?
- They reflect the development of architecture of that particular period.
- They reflect the cultural influx of that particular period.
- They reflect the quality of art of that particular period.
- There may be buried treasures underneath them which may give us an insight into the economic condition.
Q. Sources of history are used only after ________.
- political analysis
- critical and scientific analysis
- social analysis
- economical analysis
Q. History talks about the present situation and its effect on our surroundings.
Q. What is the Sanskrit biography of Shivaji called?