The Important Aspects About India and Brazil
Q. Which is the southernmost point of Indian Union?
- Indira point
- Port Blair
- Andaman and Nicobar
Q. When did India become independent?
Q. Why is Brazilian culture influenced by Portuguese culture?
- They were ruled by Portuguese
- Portuguese supported Brazilian economy
- Portugal is closer to Brazil
- Portuguese still rule Brazil
Q. Which country is known as the Coffee Pot of the world?
Q. In which year did Brazil gain independance from Portugese rule?
Q. Why is India known as a young country?
- Due to the diversity in the country
- Due to its recent independence
- Due to high proportion of young population
- Due to young fold mountains
Q. Which among the following cities is the capital of Brazil?
- Sao Paulo
- Rio De Janeiro
Q. Which among the following statements is/are true about the carnival in Rio De Janeiro?
- It is a bi-annual tradition.
- It is four-day event that starts on Friday and ends on next Tuesday.
- The Samba schools in Brazil get the honour of performing in front of thousands of people.
- It is said to be inspired from a Portuguese celebration called ‘Entrudo’.
Q. The carnival in Rio De Janeiro is said to be inspired by the Portuguese celebration called 'Entrudo'.
Q. Brazil gained independence from the Portuguese in which of the following years?