Muscle fatigue occurs due to
Shortage of substrates
Lack of exercise
All of the above
Which of the following is one of the primary functions of muscle tissue?
regeneration of mass
the ability to last forever
A muscle can both pull and push.
Regarding Assertion [A] and Reason [R], choose the correct option.
Assertion [A] : Muscles can only pull on structures not push.
Reason [R] : Skeletal muscles are often arranged in pairs that pull bones in opposite directions.
Assertion [A] is True and Reason [R] is False.
Reason [R] is True and Assertion [A] is False.
Assertion [A] is True and Reason [R] is True and is a correct explanation to [A].
Assertion [A] is True and Reason [R] is True but is not a correct explanation to [A].
Assertion [A]: Muscles have the capability to move
Reason [R]: It is due to their ability to contract and relax
- [A] is true and [R] is false
- [A] is false and [R] is true
- Both [A] and [R] are true and [R] explains [A]
- Both [A] and [R] are true and [R] does not explain [A]
1. A-bands of the muscle is dark and contain myosin.
2. I-bands are the light bands and contain actin.
3. During muscle contraction the A-band contracts.
4. The part between the two Z-lines is called as sarcomere.
5. The central part of thick filament, not overlapped by thin filament, called H-zone.
Of the above statements.
- 1, 3, 5 are correct while 2, 4 are incorrect.
- 1, 2 and 3 are correct while 4 and 5 are incorrect.
- 1 and 2 are correct while 3, 4 and 5 are incorrect.
- 1, 2, 3 and 5 are correct while 4 is incorrect.
- 1, 2, 4 and 5 are correct while 3 is incorrect.