________ is the region which houses the foetus.
- Cyclic changes during menstrual cycle.
- Strong contractions during delivery of the baby.
- Release of ovum from ovary.
- Release of female hormones.
Choose the correct option with respect to the assertion and reason given.
Assertion [A]: Uterus of multiparous women are slightly larger than those of nulliparous women.
Reason [R]: The uterine walls are highly elastic as the uterus accommodates the growing foetus.
Both [A] and [R] are true and [R] is not a correct explanation to [A].
[A] is true and [R] is false.
[A] is false and [R] is true
Both [A] and [R] are true and [R] is a correct explanation to [A].
Uterus : Implantation : : Fallopian tube : ____________ .
Which of the following is the correct representation of the wall layers of the uterus?
Multiparous is a condition where the woman has
Two or more children
Do not have any children
None of the above
The inner glandular layer of uterus is
- C-Infundibulum, D-Fimbriae, E-Cervix
- D-Oviducal funnel, E-Uterus, F-Cervix
- A-Perimetrium, B-Myometrium, C-Fallopian tube
- B-Endometrium, C-Infundibulum, D-Fimbriae
What portion of the uterus is shed during menstruation?
Chemicals that cause automatic abortion
Chemicals that prevent fertilization of ovum
Progesterone and estrogen
- (III) Infundibulum, (IV) Fimbriae
- (IV) Infundibulum, (V) Perimetrium
- (II) Uterus, (III) Ovary
- (V) Fimbriae, (I) Endometrium