Explain how Toucan bird adapts themselves to overcome the competition for food in the rainforests. [2 MARKS]
1) Long beak to reach out to the places deep within the tree to grab eggs of other birds and dig cavities for laying eggs.
2) Long curved beak to reach out food easily and grab prey.
3) Color of the feather helps them to blend with their surroundings.
4) Sharp claws provide a good grip to stand on trees.
5) They have adapted fruit eaters as their long and light beaks make it easy to reach fruit on the trees from those branches also where standing is not possible.