Fill in the blanks using the correct given words
1. The boy fell in the ____________.
2. I ____________ hot milk.
3. The kid is in the ____________.
4. My toy is in the ____________.
5. The lion is in the _________________.
6. The cat runs after the _________________.
7. I sit on the _________________.
Fill in the blanks with the opposite of the underlined word given in the sentence.
i. The rat ran in
when the cat ran ____________.
ii. The lion is big
but the ant is ____________.
iii. The giraffe has a long
neck but owls are ____________.
iv. The sun appears in the day
and the moon at ___________.
v. The tea is hot
but the water is ____________.
vi. Trees are tall
but the bushes are ____________.
vii. Ram was sad
but Radha was ____________ .