CameraIcon
CameraIcon
SearchIcon
MyQuestionIcon


Question

Once in a election 3 peoples stand and 4 multiply 10 to the power 5 peoples vote them.out of it 10 to the power 4 vote cancelled.The man who wins got 40percent vote out of it.then how many votes does got reamining 2 mans?


Solution

Total votes=400000
cancelled votes=10000
Remaining votes=390000
Since the winner got 40% votes, the other 2 got a total of 60% votes.
That is 390000×60/100
            =234000

Mathematics

Suggest Corrections
thumbs-up
 
0


similar_icon
Similar questions
View More


similar_icon
People also searched for
View More



footer-image