Q. Which of the following statements is/are correct regarding revocation of National Emergency?
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
With reference to emergency provisions, consider the following statements:
1. The resolution disapproving the continuation of emergency must be passed by both the houses of the parliament.
2. The President may revoke a proclamation of emergency by a subsequent proclamation without any parliamentary approval.
62. Consider the following statements:
1. The RajyaSabha alone has the power to declare that it would be in national interest for the Parliament to legislate with respect to a matter in the State List.
2. Resolutions approving the Proclamation of National emergency are passed only by the LokSabha.
Which of the statements given is/are correct?