Select the correct option after reading the statements.
1. People in Kerala are turning to professions other than farming.
2. The rising cost of agricultural inputs like seeds, fertilisers, and cost of agricultural labour has forced people to move away from agriculture.
- Both statements are invalid.
- Statement 1 is true and Statement 2 is the correct explanation for Statement 1.
- Both statements are correct, but Statement 1 and Statement 2 do not have any relation.
- Statement 1 is true, but Statement 2 is not the correct explanation for Statement 1.