Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below it:
From amongst six boys A, B, C, D, E, and F and five girls P, Q, R, S, and T, a team of six is to be selected under the following conditions:
1. A and D have to be together.
2. C cannot go with S.
3. S and T have to be together.
4. B cannot be teamed with E.
5. D cannot go with P.
6. B and R have to be together.
7. C and Q have to be together
If the team including C consists of four boys, the members of the team other than C are: