Water can be saved by:
Reusing the water used for washing vegetables
Reducing use of water by closing taps while brushing
Recycling water by storing it in filter unit
There are a number of ways in which water can be saved:
1. Reducing water usage
2. Reusing water
3. Recycling water
4. Close tap water while brushing
5. Stop excessive cleaning of vehicles etc.
6. Water used for washing vegetables can be used for watering plants
7. Water used for bathing can be used to clean toilets.
8. Rainwater can be stored in tanks for later use.
The use of fossil fuels in the first place affects the quality of air, due to the amount of carbon dioxide emitted when fossil fuels are burned. This burning and release of CO2 is a huge contributor to the greenhouse effect and climate change.