Water can be saved by:
Reusing the water used for washing vegetables
Reducing use of water by closing taps while brushing
Recycling water by storing it in filter unit
Rain water can be stored in tanks
There are a number of ways in which water can be saved:
1. Reducing water usage.
2. Reusing water.
3. Recycling water.
4. Close tap water while brushing.
5. Stop excessive cleaning of vehicles etc.
6. Water used for washing vegetables can be used for watering plants.
7. Water used for bathing can be used to clean toilets.
8. Rain water can be stored in tanks for later use.