CameraIcon
CameraIcon
SearchIcon
MyQuestionIcon


Question

What percentage of India's water is found in river bodies?
  1. 85%
  2. 35%
  3. 55%
  4. 65%


Solution

The correct option is A 85%
Around 85% of the water in India flows through major river bodies, whereas the remaining 15% of the water flows in the medium or minor streams. The total catchment area of all the rivers amounts to 3 million square kilometres.

flag
 Suggest corrections
thumbs-up
 
0 Upvotes


Similar questions
QuestionImage
QuestionImage
View More...



footer-image