Answer: The Correct answer is Option (B) – Members
- Group members are responsible for taking most of the important decisions regarding the loan activities and savings.
- In Self Help Groups (SHG), the members will collect or pool their savings.
- To meet the needs of the Members of Self Help Group, they can take small loans from the group itself.
- The interest on the loans charged by the group will be lesser than interest rates charged by moneylenders.
- Self Help Group (SHG) will become eligible for availing loans from the banks, provided the Self Help Group is regular in savings for a span of one or two years.
- About the loans to be granted, the group decides on repayment schedule, the amount, interest to be charged, purpose etc.