Answer: The correct answer is option (D) – None of the above.
Fair globalisation means the benefits of globalisation are shared in a better way and there are better opportunities for all. However, globalisation has not benefited everyone.
- The best use of new opportunities thrown open by globalization, were done by people with better skills, wealth and education.
- On the other hand, there are plenty of people who have not received similar benefits.
- To have a uniform impact of globalization, the governments can play a major role.
- At WTO, to prevent the domination of developed countries, Governments of developing countries can cooperate with each other.
- For rules which are fair, Governments can negotiate with WTO and even use investment and trade barriers.