A continuous and comprehensive evaluation is essential for developing cognitive, psychomotor and affective skills.
Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) is a procedure of assessment and a Right to Education Act, introduced by state governments in India and the Central Board of Secondary Education in India in 2009 for all higher class students.
The main objective of CCE is to
- Reduce or minimise the stress on students
- To produce learners with more excellent skills
- Identify areas of aptitude, interest and value systems.
- To make the assessment process an essential part of the teaching-learning process.
- It helps make decisions for the future, regarding courses, choice of subjects and other careers related developments.
Explore more such questions and answers at BYJU’S.