1. Printed Document file
2. Does not require an electronic interface like computers or mobiles etc to read and display.
3. Not easily portable like soft copy
4. Relatively expensive to generate as compared to soft copies.
5. Cannot be converted into soft copies.
6. Are not editable
7. No chance of cyber attack data stealing
8. Mainly preferred in official works.
9. Treated as permanent copy.
10. Examples: Books, official letters, notes, news papers, magazines etc.
1. Non printed document file
2. Require an electronic interface like computers or mobiles etc to read and display.
3. Easily portable than hard copy.
4. Not expensive like hard copies to generate.
5. Can be converted into hard copies.
6. Are editable.
7. Huge chance of cyber attack data stealing.
8. Mainly preferred for private purposes.
9. Treated as temporary copy.
10. Examples: ebooks, pdf files, word documents, presentation files, scanned copy etc.