- Input Process Output cycle or IPO cycles used in computers. The data obtained by the system is considered as input.
- The information is processed, stored and generates output by the computer.
- Input is known as what is loaded into a computer.
- Another machine or an individual can input it. Typing digits is an input for calculation.
- The computer performs multiple functions on the number on the computer that has been typed and it is known as processing.
- Computer storage store information so that it will be used for processing afterwards. Most of the computers preserve information on the hard disk.
- The data that is commonly used when running different programs are loaded and preserved in RAM by most computers.
- After the processing, the information generated is considered as output.
- The results in the calculator after entering the numbers in the calculator.
- The song or video you load on the computer is an example of the output.