The sound is produced by the vibration of objects and is propagated through a medium from one location to another is known as vibration motion. The to and fro or back and forth motion of an object is termed as vibration. The motion of objects causes vibrations. In many cases, we can see the vibrations with our naked eyes. While in some cases their amplitude is so small that we cannot see them but can experience them.
Few examples of vibration motions are
- Simple Pendulum Movement.
- Swing Movement. vocal Chord Movement.
- A sound wave travels a manner of longitudinal waves that generate vibratory motion.
- String movement in stringed instruments such as the sitar, guitar, etch and so on.
- The motion of mobile phones in vibration.