Democracy improves the quality of decision-making.
Is the above statement true?
It is true. Democracy improves the quality of decision-making. Let us know why the statement is true.
Democracy improves the quality of decision-making due to the following reasons
- Democracy completely relies on consultation and discussion.
- A democratic decision always involves a large group of people, discussions and meetings and they are able to point out possible mistakes in any sort of decision. This process may take time.
- However, the advantage of taking time over important decisions is an added plus point.
- It reduces the chances of rash, irrelevant or irresponsible decisions.
- Rule by majority depicts that in case of every decision or in case of every election, different persons and groups may and can form a majority.
- These majority people take the decision to run a government.