Separation of a mixture of common salt and sand?
- Take a pan and pour the salt and sand mixture into a pan
- Add water little amount of water into the pan
- Heat the water until the salt dissolves.
- Remove the pan from heat and allow it to cool until it’s safe to handle.
- Pour the saltwater into a separate container
- The next step is to collect the sand.
- Pour the saltwater back into the empty pan.
- Heat the saltwater until the water boils. Continue boiling it until the water is gone and you’re left with the salt.