Advantages of solar cooker
- solar cookers are eco-friendly
- Decrease your dependence on gas or electricity
- reduce your carbon footprint
- save on fuel and the cost of fuel
Disadvantages of solar cooker
- Difficult to use during winter months and on rainy days.
- It takes a significantly longer time compared to conventional methods.
- Preparation must start early in the morning so that the food can be placed in the cooker by noon.
- Solar cookers are not as efficient at retaining heat as conventional cooking devices.
- There is a risk of accidental injury or burns if the appliance is not used properly.