Tropic of Cancer runs almost halfway through India.
Tropic of Cancer
Tropic of Cancer is an imaginary line which is at an angle of 23.50 degrees. It is North from the Equator, that passes through the middle of India. Tropic of Cancer passes through 17 countries and India is one of them.
- The Tropic of Cancer (23°30’N) passes almost halfway through the country of India.
- It is North from the Equator, that passes through the middle of India.
- The Tropic of Cancer passes through eight states in India
- From the extends south to north, the mainland of India extends between 8°4’N and 37°6’N latitudes.
- From the other extends west to east, India extends between 68°7’E and 97°25’E longitudes.