The Sun is the star at the center of the Solar System. Some interesting facts about sun are:
- Sun is mostly hydrogen and helium
- The Sun is pretty bright.
- The sun is huge, but tiny
- The Sun is travelling at 220 km per second.
- The Sun is almost a perfect sphere.
- The Sun will eventually be about the size of Earth.
- The Sun is halfway through its life.
- The Sun generates solar winds.
- The atmosphere of the Sun is composed of three layers: the photosphere, the chromosphere, and the corona.