Sperm cells develop through spermatogenesis. The rounded immature sperm cells experience successive meiotic and mitotic divisions in addition to a metamorphic modification in order to produce spermatozoa.
Learn more at BYJU’S.
- Importance of spermatogenesis
- Do Primary Spermatocytes Undergo Mitosis?
- During Spermatogenesis, The Second Meiotic Division Does Not Further Reduce The Chromosome Number. Why Is It Called A Meiotic Division?
- What Happens to Spermatogonia at Puberty?
- Spermatogenesis Questions With Answers