Explanation: Testis is present outside the abdominal cavity in the pouch called the scrotum in order to facilitate spermatogenesis. It helps in maintaining 2 to 2.5 ℃ lower temperature than the normal body temperature required for spermatogenesis.
Watch the video below to get a detailed explanation of this question and related questions.
- Why Is A Single Ovum Produced By Oogenesis?
- Which Hormone Triggers Spermatogenesis?
- Which Extraembryonic Membrane Participates in the Formation of the Placenta?
- What Are the 3 Stages of Embryonic Development?
- Gonads develop from embryonic