Algae need moisture in their environment, hence, most live in the sea, lakes and ponds. On land, algae live on damp brickwork, tree trunks and also on the soil surface.
- Bacteria – Definition, Structure, Diagram, Classification
- Morphology, Different shapes of bacterial cell
- What is the Difference Between Virus and Bacteria?
- Difference between Gram Positive and Gram Negative Bacteria
- Gram Positive Bacteria – Characteristics And Structure
- Gram Negative Bacteria – Characteristics, Cell Structure and Diseases
Register at BYJU’S NEET to explore other fascinating concepts.