1. Divide the class into four groups.
2. Imagine life without the sun.
3. What are the things that may happen if there is no sunlight?
4. Discuss with the group and write your ideas in your notebook.
Disclaimer: This is a group activity to be done along with your friends. We are providing you with sample answers. Students are advised to discuss the ideas with their friends using their own experiences and observations.
1) If there is no sunlight, there would be darkness everywhere.
2) If there is no sunlight, we would not be able to see.
3) If there is no sunlight, there would no food for us.