Why Did Lencho Say the Raindrops Were Like New Coins?
Who is the writer of Mahabharat?
What are the characteristics of black soil?
- The introduction to British manners.
- The introduction to British arts.
- The introduction to British institutions and laws.
- All of the above
- India got its name from the river Sindh.
- India got its name from the red Indian tribe.
- India was the name given by Christopher Columbus.
- India was the name given by the British Empire.
Who found zero?
Who is the writer of the Srimad Bhagavad Gita?
What are literary sources? Give two examples?
Differentiate between natural selection and artificial selection.
What is the full form of SEBC?
Group of birds or a group of sheep or goats is called
- To understand our past and see if we can figure out our future.
- Because it is more interesting than science.
- Because we can learn from the mistakes of our ancestors.
- Because we need to study another subject.
- The theory proposed that poverty in India was caused by the inefficiency of Indian Rulers.
- The theory proposed that poverty in India was caused by a combination of various internal causes.
- The theory proposed that poverty in India was caused by the colonial rule that was draining the wealth and prosperity of India.
- The theory proposed that the amount of potable water is decreasing in India because of exploitation by the British.
Who discovered the sea route to India?
- Ibt Batuta
- Vasco da Gama
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
Who is known as the father of history?
- all men
- all leaders
- all foreigners
- all citizens
Which city is called temple city of India?
- Lord Lytton
- Lord Canning
- Lord Warren Hastings
- Lord William Bentinck
Compare the character of Aram and Mourad
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Arunachal Pradesh
Which region is known as the rice bowl of India?
Choose the correct option for the following question:
Your grammar is very good, but you need to work on correcting your pronunciation
Your grammar is very good, but you need to work on managing your pronunciation.
Your grammar is very good, but you need to work on repairing your pronunciation.
Your grammar is very good, but you need to work on modifying your pronunciation.
- Rajya Sabha
- Lok Sabha
- Legislative Assemblies of states