Management of Natural Resources
Q. We need to manage our natural resources as effectively as possible for a long time:
- due to tremendous rise in population.
- because they are not unlimited.
- to control and reduce pollution.
- All of the above.
Q. Which amongst the following activities do not lead to deforestation?
- Social forestry
- Forest fire
Q. Select the incorrect option regarding mining.
- Causes soil erosion
- Harmful to the environment
- Environment friendly
- Causes water pollution
Q. Forests are one of the most rapidly diminishing natural resources.
Q. Natural resources should be managed effectively since resources are limited.
Q. World Summit on Sustainable Development, 2002 was held in
- Johannesburg, South Africa.
- New York, USA.
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Dehradun, India.
Q. World summit on sustainable development (2002) was held in
- South Africa
Q. According to sustainable development, more pressure should be given on all except
- No wastage
- Substitution of renewable resources
- None of the above
Q. Is a change in lifestyle of an individual important in contributing to the concept of sustainable development?
Q. Sustainability can be achieved in the development processes by
- Using conventional sources of energy
- Using non-renewable resources wherever possible
- All of the above
- Recycling resources wherever possible