Arrange the events of the Bishnoi community revolt in chronological order:
1) Amrita Devi Bishnoi along with her three daughters, stood up against the soldiers by hugging the tree and stood strong.
2) The king of Jodhpur, Abhay Singh had ordered to cut down Khejri tree from Khejari village for building his palace.
3) The resistance soon turned violent, and the soldiers killed 363 people.
4) In response to the resistance, the king retracted his soldiers and reserved the area for trees and animals.
5) The soldiers beheaded all four of them, which led to fierce resistance by the entire Bishnoi community.