Consider the following statements with regard to the vice-President of India.
1. The vice-President is the ex-officio chairman of the RajyaSabha.
2. The vice-President discharges the duties of the President in case his office falls vacant due to death.
3. In the event of the death of the President, the vice-President assumes the responsibilities of the office of the President for the unexpired term.
4. In the event of the death of the President the vice-President acts as President for a maximum period of six months.
Of these statements
Consider the following statements
1. Vice-President of India can only be removed by the President, after consultation with the Chief Justice of India, whose opinion is binding on him.
2. Vice-President of India is the ex-officio Chairperson of the Rajya Sabha TV
Which of these statements is/are correct?