Answer: The correct answer is true.
- Brisa encouraged the Mundas (tribals) to give up sorcery, witchcraft, and wanted them to clean their villages and urged them to stop drinking liquor.
- Brisa wanted to reform the tribal society.
- Birsa was in touch with a famous Vaishnav preacher. He understood the importance of piety and purity.
- Birsa had listened to the sermons of the missionaries and he had attended a local missionary school.
- Later on he believed that Hindu landlords and missionaries were the outside forces who wanted to destroy the way of life practiced by the Mundas.