Secularism is first and foremost a doctrine that opposes all such forms of inter-religious domination
Features Of Secularism In India are:
- There is no official religion in India
- A right to practice, propagate and profess any religion
- Equal respect to all religions or protecting all religions equally
- Indian secularism focuses on harmony among all religions rather than the tight separation between state and religion
- All persons are equally entitled to freedom of conscience and the right to profess, practice and propagate any religion freely
Explore more such questions and answers at BYJU’S.