Q. Even though each person on the earth uses three buckets of water per day, the amount of water on the Earth still remains almost constant. Which of the following can be a probable reason?
- Water is recycled in industries
- Water is recycled through a natural phenomenon
- Water is harvested by humans
- Water is non-renewable
Q. The circulation of water between ______ and _____ refers to water cycle.
- ocean, land
- ocean, trees
- land, trees
- soil, trees
Q. Which of the following is not a cause of water pollution?
- Aquatic animals excreting in lakes
- Excessive use of chemical fertilizers
- Dumping factory waste into seas
- Washing clothes in rivers
Q. Both excessive rain and lack of rain are good for agriculture.
What is a skeletal system buildup of?
A predator must have all the following features except:
Q. People use a lot of water everyday, the amount of water on the Earth doesn't change due to water
Q. The colour of clouds appears to be
when the sunlight gets blocked by a large amount of water droplets.
Q. With increase in height from the earth's surface, air gets warmer.
Q. The expiry date on a bottle of packaged drinking water is for the
and not the .
- added Minerals