Q. How do immune cells identify cancer cells as non-self ?
- Cancer cells have distorted shape
- Cancer cells release dangerous chemicals
- Cancer cells display abnormal markers on their surface
- Cancer cells change colour
Q. What is the causative agent of cervical cancer and liver cancer?
- HPV and HCV
- HPV and Oncovirus
- Epstein - Barr Virus and HCV
- Human Papilloma virus and Hepatitis C Virus
Cancer of cervix is caused by
Human Papilloma Virus
Q. The conversion of normal body cell into an abnormal cell is termed as
- All of the above
Carcinoma refers to:
Malignant tumours of the skin or mucous membrane
Benign tumours of the connective tissue
Malignant tumours of the colon
Malignant tumours of the connective tissue
A metastatic cancerous tissue is termed ‘sarcoma’ if the disorder is in:
Q. Carcinoma refers to :
- Malignant tumors of the skin or mucous membrane
- Malignant tumors of the colon
- Benign tumours of the connective tissue
- Malignant tumors of the connective tissue
Q. Which one of the following statement is correct ?
- Malignant tumours may exhibit metastasis
- Patients who have undergone surgery are given cannabinoids to relieve pain
- Heroin accelerates body functions
- Benign tumours show the property of metastasis
Q. Tumors in the human body are always malignant in nature.
Q. Which of the following cause cancer in humans?
- Visible light
- UV rays
- Gamma rays
- Some viruses
- Some bacteria