Is it difficult to find a good tutor near you? Don’t worry. BYJU’S Tuition Centres bring offline tuition for your child so that they can shine in academics. Subjects like Science and Maths are very challenging for school students. They need a lot of guidance and support in learning the concepts related to these subjects. BYJU’S Tuition Centres (BTCs) bring offline tuition near you and offer learning in a hybrid model. Offline tuition near you at BYJU’S Tuition Centres can be accessed according to your child’s convenience.
BYJU’S Tuition Centres offer offline tuition near you in Maths and Science. Our offline tutors are experts in their respective subjects. Our classrooms are tech-enabled and operated by our expert tutors. BYJU’S follows a learner-centric pedagogy. Animated videos, puzzles, games and interactive activities are an active part of BYJU’S learning and teaching curriculum.
Some other facilities that students get at Maths and Science offline tuition near them in BTCs are the following:
- On-the-spot resolution of doubts and queries
- Interactive learning through discussions and presentations
- Quality assessments and tests on Maths and Science for all grades
Tuition centres should be easily accessible. Our offline tuition near you at BYJU’S Tuition Centres is easily accessible to students living within a radius of 5 kilometres around them. We provide offline tuition for Maths and Science as a part of our hybrid model of teaching at BYJU’S Tuition Centres. We offer classes for students in Grades 4-10 following CBSE, ICSE and other selected state board curriculums.
Offline Tuition – BYJU’S Hybrid Maths and Science Tuition Classes
Personal interaction with a teacher always helps students learn things better. Students can easily communicate and ask questions and doubts related to the concepts they are learning on the spot, and the teacher is able to understand students’ problems clearly. Offline tuition near you at BYJU’S Tuition Centres (BTCs) implements technology-aided presentations for teaching lessons in a way that makes learning easy and interesting for students. Offline tutors also use contextual examples constantly to clarify concepts related to Maths and Science. Offline tuition near you at BYJU’S Tuition Centres also helps in easy learning of the logic and strategy that is required to learn subjects like Maths and Science.
A good student-teacher relationship is the basis of productive learning. Offline tuition near you at BYJU’S Tuition Centres helps students develop a good relationship with their offline tutors. BYJU’S Tuition Centres help students learn better, communicate better and perform better.
Other benefits that students get by enrolling in Maths and Science offline tuition near their homes at BYJU’S Tuition Centres are the following:
- We facilitate a competitive peer-learning environment.
- Soft skills and interactive skills are taught at the centres.
- Group discussions and peer interaction ease understanding of concepts.
- Face-to-face interaction with the teachers can be availed at tuition centres to cover all learning gaps.
- Feedback sessions are conducted with parents for healthy monitoring of progress.
- Regular homework is given along with subjective assessments.
- We design customised classes according to the students’ pace of learning.
- Tricks involved in application-based problems are taught.
- Students are prepared for other exams like Olympiads, scholarship tests and entrance exams.
- Analysis of tests and assessments is available on the app.
The advantage of joining BYJU’S offline tuition classes is that our hybrid model allows students to attend offline tuition near them at BYJU’S Tuition Centres according to their suitable timing and convenient access.
Enrol your child for offline tuition near you at BYJU’S Tuition Centres for a better and brighter future in academics.