The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) has announced the NEET MDS Result 2022 today, on 27 July 2022. Candidates can visit the official website of NBEMS, natboard.edu.in, to download their rank cards. A PDF document link is provided in the official notice file published on the website.
- Visit the official website of NBEMS, natboard.edu.in.
- Click on the results link.
- A PDF file of the published notice will appear on the new tab.
- On the first point of the file result link is provided, click on it.
- You will be directed to the google docs sheet where the list of qualified candidates is provided.
- You can check your score and rank against your roll number.
The cutoff scores for different categories of candidates are shown below:
|Minimum qualifying marks||Cut off out of 960|
|SC/ST/OBC( including PwD OF SC/ST/OBC)||40th Percentile||227|
|UR PWD||45th Percentile||245|
As per the notice one question was found to be technically incorrect in the NEET MDS 2022 exam. For this, full marks have been awarded to each candidate who appeared for the exam, irrespective of the question attempted/not attempted by the candidate.
The NEET MDS scorecard will also be accepted by the Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions and for SSC entry into Army Dental Corps. The Colleges that will participate in the counseling process are
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
- Army Dental Centre, Army Hospital (Research & Referral), Delhi Cantt.
The category of candidates that will be considered while admissions are as follows:
- Priority-1 (Serving Army Dental Corps Officers).
- Priority-2 (Outside India candidates).
- Priority-3 (Para Military/ Govt sponsored candidates).
- Priority-4 ( Ex-SSC AD Corps Officers).
- Priority-5 (Civilian Dental Surgeons).
Courses are reserved for the Priority-1 and Priority-2 candidates. In case, the seats remain vacant after counseling, Priority-3,4,5 candidates will be preferred for admissions.