BYJU’S IAS 2020 ALL INDIA UPSC PRELIMS TEST SERIES
Starts on 1st December, 2019
Stay ahead of the crowd
and prepare yourself well enough to crack the most challenging UPSC IAS Prelims exam
India’s Largest UPSC Prelims Test Series by BYJU’S
Largest no. of test takers
5000+ Candidates Qualified UPSC Prelims
BYJU’S ALL INDIA TEST SERIES
BYJU’S IAS 2020 ALL INDIA TEST SERIES
- Comprehensive test series designed by India’s best UPSC Experts
- Take the Online test series at your convenience
- Evaluate yourself amongst 20000+ candidates
- Attempt tests of UPSC standard, covering every topic relevant for the Prelims exam
- Excel in UPSC Prelims through rigorous practice and diligent planning
UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2020 will be conducted on Sunday, May 31, 2020
Stay ahead of your competition and clear the first step towards fulfilling your IAS dream!
The only way to crack the IAS prelims is through meticulous planning, guided preparation and PRACTICE. The BYJU’S UPSC Prelims Test Series is a simulation of the actual Prelims exam. Taking the test series will help you assess your own strengths and weaknesses and embark upon a course correction if needed. You can also gauge your own speed of answering as the prelims exam demands that students answer each question in less than 2 minutes! For this, you need ample practice.
Moreover, you can also judge where you stand in comparison to about 20000+ candidates from all over the country. This will give you confidence and also give you focus towards your unsteady portions. The test series has both sectional and full-length tests that can help you streamline your preparation. There are tests specifically for current affairs, which is the crux of the UPSC exam.
Highlights of the BYJU’S All India UPSC Prelims Test Series
- Comprehensive coverage of the syllabus
- Special emphasis on Concept-based questions
- Informative and detailed solutions
- Simulated tests as per UPSC standards
- Questions will follow the latest trend followed by the UPSC
- Students shall be provided answers with explanations after each test
- Get an All India Rank after the successful completion of a test
- We have a track-record of more than 70% of Civil Services Pre questions coming from our UPSC Prelims Test Series and Study Material
- Includes 27 tests (22 General Studies and 5 CSAT) followed by online paper discussion
- The CSAT tests are flexible: Can be attempted as per your convenience after the availability of the paper
- Special coverage of all the important sources such as NCERTs, India Yearbook, Economic Survey, Budget, Yojana, Kurukshetra, Science Reporter
UPSC PRELIMS 2020 TEST SERIES DETAILS
Test Series Module
- Total Number of Tests: 27 (22 GS and 5 CSAT)
- 13 Subject-wise tests
- 3 Revision tests
- 4 Comprehensive tests
- 2 flagship BYJU’S IAS Prelims Special tests based on booklets specially released before Prelims 2020
- 2 complete simulated full-length tests (GS + CSAT)
- Detailed post-test discussions
* FEES – Rs 5000
* CONTACT: 9243500460
Why should one take UPSC prelims test series?
Enrich your skills
- Practice maximum mock question papers
- Learn the art of choosing right answer through elimination techniques for Prelims
- Enhance your speed and accuracy
- Learn new short-cut methods to easily clear CSAT paper
- Develop the skills of predicting the most probable questions that may be asked in UPSC Prelims 2020
- Acquire time-management skills with constant practice
- Get exposure to potential UPSC questions
Expectations from students
- Follow the schedule and don’t miss the tests.
- Prepare thoroughly from the booklets, BYJU’S website for CNA, PIB, and other topics, Webinar, Monthly Magazines, and handouts (PDFs) provided.
- Read basic NCERTs and suggested reference books thoroughly for each test.
- Engage as widely with the syllabus as possible by referring to other sources like The Hindu, Economic Times, Down to Earth, Yojana, Kurushetra, Science reporter, and so on.
- Develop analytical skills and ability to connect various topics to digest significant elements of unpredictability in actual paper if any.
After thoroughly preparing with sources mentioned and attempting all these tests, you will be confident to approach the Prelims 2020 paper and clear the Prelims examination successfully.
Above all, getting a virtual feel of the UPSC Examination will make you stay confident and not get nervous while facing the UPSC Civil Services Prelims exam 2020.
BYJU’S IAS 2020 ALL INDIA TEST SERIES
For Enquiry on UPSC Test Series 2020 : CALL NOW +91 9243500460