The following are the aims of national integration:
- Increase the feeling of brotherhood.
- Reduce differences in religion, region, race, culture.
- Active and energetic propagation of the principles, especially of tolerance and harmony for which this nation stands.
- Mobilize constructive forces of society in the cause of national unity and solidarity and give them leadership encouragement and articulation.
- Reduce murders, massacres and riots etc.
- Support in developing the nation. Increase unity among people.
- National Integration in India – Common Identity of Citizens
- National Integration: Role of Constitution and Institutions
|National Integration: Idea of India and Role of INC||What is national integration?|
|Who is the head of National Integration Council?||Historical Background of the Constitution of India|